CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

TAGGED!!!=)

Hey hey hey^^i'm tagged by DUDE and Kanasai^^so here it is!!! by the way..I HATE TESTS!!!!..ya ya..i know this is so random^^hehe..okay back to the point!!

6 Things I'm Passionate About:
-Listening to Music^^woah yea..no music no life..seriously^^Music always brighten up my boring life!
-Movies..(hmm i just realised i have so much in common with Yog the Dude^^no wonder we're good buddies^^heeeeee=)
-Hotties!..yea i love hotties^^such as Robert Hoffman!!...Paul Walker..Chad Michael Murray..Orlando Bloom..*droolssssss..*
-Eating Yummy food!
-Japan stuffs..no matter what^^
-Spending time with my friends!! my gang^^i miss every1!


6 things i say too often
-Yea babe!
-Sui bian^^
-Oh my god
-O gui la...
-SHIT!


6 Books I've Recently Read ( you will nt wanna noe...trust me)
-Textbook Of Human Anatomy
-Embryology textbook
-Dental Material textbook
-Oral Histology textbook
-enough is enough^^
-............................NEXT!


6 Songs I could listen to Over and Over Again
-So Close by Jon McLaughlin..(high 5 with Yog^^yea ENCHANTED!..still my fav til nw!)
-I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing by David Cook..(i m starting to like his voice^^)
-I Knew I Love You by Savage Garden
-With You by Chris Brown
-Precious by Yuna Ito
-Gift by w-inds.
-Who's David by Busted


6 things I learnt for the past year
-Cherish every moment with family and friends
-Holiday is always the best^^
-I have a gang of real good friends..thank god i can know them in my life^^
-Never be afraid to do what you like..or else you'll regret
-Must learn to let go of the past and move on
-Must always care about people around you


6 People To Tag
-Any 6 people who is reading^^sui bian la aiyo^^

2 comments:

Crazygtown31 said...

Totally agree!!! no music = no life!!!

yog said...

yea yea yea!! no music AND movies = no life!! haha..guess u too only read textbooks..five dude! lol..i'm falling for human anatomy recently..just realized tat few weeks ago..weird eh?XDD and i like dead bodies! maybe i should major in dissecting..XDD

yea actually David Cook has got a pretty great voice..recommendation: Billie Jeans by David Cook! XD i like his version of the song..very much! hoho^^btw have u downloaded yoga's new songs? lemon zai posted them on zhong's blog..all of them..oh gosh! they're all so great dude! i cant help but listen all over and over..on my way to uni, walking on the street, waiting for bus etc..he's awesome! XD

hotties..lol~typical you dude..XDD oh yea! speaking of hotties..sex and the city! highly recommended!XD although mostly are old dudes n old chicks..i'm not sure bout inida but for the one i watched here it was totally uncensored n uncut!! guess what..as the title says, sex! lol the "always-making-out-couple" r the only few young good looking ppl in the movie i guess lol~XD

anyway, hey! take care wo! dont bury urself in dental medical whatever textbooks..XD or i'll see u with ur glasses back on again next time..XDD all the best! dentistry..tough thing..