CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Further studies huh?=/

Hey peeps! how are you guys doing? sigh~ kinda busy with my uni stuffs lately haha..since uec result is out so i have to start applying for uni!

After thinking hard for the whole year..well i guess i am more into DENTISTRY!=)hehe..i always imagine myself wearing a dentist suit..looking pro and treating patients suffering from tooth decay hohohohoho^^how fun it can be huh!

Too bad...studying dentistry at Australia needs about 80o thousand and above including the fees and everything..man..my family couldnt afford that amount!!!*gulpss*..so my only choice is studying at Penang Dental College (twinning to INDIA!!!!) or AIMST (a new uni in Kedah^^) or Taiwan (less than 10% i m going to choose)..So i applied for these unis with my bad uec results sigh~but luckily i think i am still qualified for Year 1 hoho^^thanks to my agent cause he said he can help me with that!^^pray for me guys!!..hopefully i can get in! *fingers crossed...*

By the way...my second choice is studying foreign language!!! I hope i can go to my dream country---JAPAN to pursue my dreams! and after becoming a language-pro..i hope i can be the translator of my favorite japanese singers (eg.Lead or w-inds.) and be friends with them and follow them all around the world!!!! okay okay okay~ back to reality Rachel^^hehe sorry.. but too bad..my parents dont really agree on this...well..guess i can only do that in my dreams ehh?
Actually i kinda admire my friends who can afford to go to nice countries such as Aus or UK to study and they have good friends who go to the same place with them.How nice if i can still stick with my friends...poor me..guess i'll be stucked in India all by myself! eating roti canai~...poor me poor me..*sniff sniff*
Other than that..most of my close close buddies will be leaving very soon..end of this year or at the beginning of next year..eg.Yog the dude..Joseph, Elaine, Mei Siah(maybe), Alex,Liew..everybody will be leaving!="(..and i am almost the last to leave!! about mid March='(..all of my gang members will be gone!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH! come back here you dudes!!! dont leave me="(...
Haizzzzz..hope we can spend more time together these days all my pals! I will miss you guys o much...*sob sob*....

11 comments:

Watson said...

dentistry? Next time when i got problems bout my teeth, i'll find ya for business, haha! Anyway, you are going to leave also, huh? You are not the last, i'm the last, cuz i'm not leaving(quite shit).. Going to stick at Sabah till the end of my life? Maybe...
Anyway, as Yog said: be optimist, someday you are going to meet up with Joseph them, you will and keep that in heart! Refer Joseph's optimist personality, that's what Yog taught me. You too!

Good luck in the application then!

Pochan said...

If you wanna go Japan come find me and teenie yoh!!!

We will go there together~~so when u go there sure to call us^^
(if we rili go there le lar~)

T.T come japan with us~~~~~~~~~~
juz me and teenie so lonely~~~~~

Unknown said...

I oso applying for dentistry.
Taiwan stil is my 1st choice cuz I can pursue my another ambition together with dentistry. XD~

all d best for u^^

dun worry, ur buddies owez in ur heart d.

yog said...

Wow~ so many future-dentists from our class!! proud of u guys!! haha^^ i tot ah jet is going to India too? XD anyway, actually u can apply for scholarships or grants to pursue ur studies in Aus or UK..like me..wuakakakakakaka^^ it's not a bad idea to study in India since u can learn a different culture like 圆的扁的~~XD Joseph Ky n Wc r leaving on the same day eh..the coming new year's eve!! how fast..
well, wish u luck for the application stuff n i'm sure u can do it nyahaha^^
we must keep in touch everyday when we're all far far apart..like MSN, skype or whatever that will keep us tight XD
so, all d best dude!! find me these days cz i'm currently free of reservations..XD

Rachel said...

hey my frens=)thx 4 reading btw hehe
Sigh~ wv my lousy results hw can i get scholarship!!!bu ke neng^^ya lo..i sure rock in indian language^^wait and see wohohohoho^^
gud luck every1 in ur studies^^we can do it! tshung tsin spirit ma haha^^makes us a fighter!
sure YoG^^i'll drag u wv me wherever i go these days!!!

yog said...

sob sob T.T
touching~ T.T
T.T
T.T
T.T
again..Friends Forever everyone!! we can do it to the end of time^^

Watson said...

Yaya, everybody friendship forever and happy Christmas eve!

Kanasai said...

Sigh~

没有相聚,就不能衬托出分离的悲伤,难过,各种依依不舍,百感交集的感觉。

相聚,因为分离,才显得短暂,才显得可贵,才能够让我们更珍惜每一分,每一秒,当我们在一起......

未来某年某月某日某时某分某秒某人某地,某种特别的事迹,我们07‘忠一定会在一起...

Kanasai said...

还有,你要念牙医ar~

以后,我一定会光顾你的医护所的。

P/S:我有三颗牙要补,可不可以麻烦美女牙医帮我看一下~~~

hohoho~

Watson said...

Wei, Sai.. Later you get punch by Mr.Jet for trying to "kao" Rachel..Hahah XD
*No offense*

cfsam said...

hey gurl!! Wow. Dentistry! GO TO INDIA LARRR..tsktsk who said u're gonna be alone? u're surely make new friends! Tonnes of them. Just show them ur bigbig smile. They'll surely get attracted by you! :) All the best girl!