CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

U.E.C Results=/

Hey all=)sigh~ UEC results are finally out today!! sigh~ i cant sleep well yesterday cause i was so so so so worried about my results=(..i woke up at 8am this morning to wait for the results online..man..my heart beat kept on increasing!!!!
9am..after struggling to get in to the site as the line was sooooooooooooo jam..i finally got my results...erm..it was better than expected haha=)but my science subjects sucked so bad=(owww..overall i got 3A1, 1A2,1B4,2B6 and 1C7...hmm..average only lorh haha=)nevermind la just let it past and be positive=)hopefully i can get into the uni that i want!!=)
I heard that some of my classmates did very well..congrats to all of them!=)Proud of you guys hehe=)JIA YOU EVERYONE!!!=)
Be positive ya my friends^^we had no regrets since we had tried our very best!

7 comments:

Watson said...

Lol... I dno have any A T.T.
Congratz to ya!

Kanasai said...

At least ur name has been posted in newspaper o~

and ur language subjects r some kind of...pro! Haha... tat's all i can say, my chi and eng oni B, Bm?...Nah, 4get bout it...u wanna noe? okoklah, i passed, C7. Hahaha...my 1st time pass.

Let's celebrate!!!

Wuakakakakakaka~~~

Watson said...

>>>>Sai: snowing winter

Unknown said...

gratz to u Rachel!

yog said...

i think u shud go for sth like linguistic or language study..since ur languages power r so...BOOM!! wuakakaka^^ u're totally desrved to be called the ex-president of 崇正之声! another congratz again~

Ahjet said...

helo gal today only free to come look look muk muk ya blog o.. sorry >.< hmm^^ i am so glad and happy ur eye is better.. so and u get a not bad result^^ but mine T.T haha.. MISS^^

Rachel said...

yoh ppl!=)thx a lot worh=)thanks ya thanks ya~ yea yog=)language study is my second choice lai de hehe actually^^wuahahaha
Hey Jet^^yea i'm glad too myself haha..finally no more glasses lurh! aiyo^^u tried ur best le so it's okay ma^^